The go-e Charger Gemini flex 22 kW is a wallbox for charging electric vehicles that can be transformed into a mobile charging station in a matter of seconds. The charger is suitable for installation both indoors and outdoors and can be directly connected to an existing red CEE 32 A three-phase socket. Immediately after connecting, it's ready for the first charging process (Plug&Play).
The mobile charging station can be used absolutely safely. The residual current device (DC protection module) completely switches off the charger in case of direct current fault currents. The charging station can be used with or without the app. With the free go-e Charger app, comfort and basic settings can be changed, allowing the device to adapt to your personal charging behavior. For example, you can plan the charging process to make it more sustainable and reduce the strain on the power grid.
Manufacturer's warranty: 36 months (go-e Charger), 24 months (go-e Controller)
Country of origin: Austria
Included in the package:
• 22 kW charging station** (Made in Austria) with 32 A CEE red plug
• Wall bracket including screws and plugs
• Optionally mountable anti-theft device (U-piece)
• One reset card
• One pre-learned RFID chip
• Quick guide
• Mobile wallbox/charging station: IC-CPD, according to EN IEC 61851-1:2019, EN IEC 62752:2016/A1:2020
• Dimensions: approximately 15.5 x 26 x 11 cm
• Weight: approximately 1.82 kg
• Connection cable: 30 cm + plug, 5 x 6 mm² (Type H07BQ-F)
• Connection: Single-phase or three-phase
• Rated voltage: 230/240 V (single-phase) / 400/415 V (three-phase)
• Rated frequency: 50 Hz
• Network configurations: TT/TN/IT
• Standby power consumption: 3.1 W (dim LEDs) to 5.2 W (bright LEDs)
• RFID: 13.56 MHz
• WLAN: 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz / Frequency band 2412-2472 MHz
Permissible environmental conditions:
• Installation location: Indoors and outdoors
• Operating temperature: -25°C to +40°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Average temperature within 24 hours: Maximum 35°C
• Altitude: Maximum 2000 m above sea level
• Relative humidity: Maximum 95% (non-condensing)
• Impact resistance: IK08
• Maximum charging power 22 kW (32 A three-phase)
• Ampere and status display: Visible via LED ring and app
• Adjustable charging power: Via push button and app
• Charging power adjustable between 1.4 kW and 22 kW depending on the number of phases of the car's onboard charger (adjustable in 1-ampere steps between 6 A and 32 A): ? Single-phase charging car: 1.4 kW to 7.4 kW (country-specific limitations apply)
? Two-phase charging car: 2.8 kW to 14.8 kW (Two-phase connection of the charger is not possible)
? Three-phase charging car: 4.2 kW to 22 kW (go-e Charger adjusts the power available at the connection)
Connection to infrastructure:
• CEE red 32 A (three-phase)
• With original go-e adapters (available as accessories): ? Gemini flex 22 kW to CEE red 16 A (three-phase)
? Gemini flex 22 kW to CEE blue 16 A (single-phase)
? Gemini flex 22 kW to Schuko plug 16 A (household socket - single-phase)
Connection to vehicle:
• Type 2 socket (according to EN 62196-2) with mechanical locking (requires own Type 2 cable, available as accessory)
• Vehicles with Type 1 can be charged using a Type 2 to Type 1 adapter cable (available as accessory)
• Integrated DC protection module with DC detection and additional AC detection (6mA DC, 20mA AC). An RCD type A must be installed on the building side and a miniature circuit breaker must be connected upstream. The local installation regulations must be observed.
• Protection class: I
• Pollution degree: II
• Theft protection: Locking of the charging cable
• Access control: Can be activated if required. Authentication via RFID or APP possible. One learned RFID chip is already included.
• Input voltage: Phase and voltage testing
• Switching functions: Functionality testing
• Grounding test: For TT-, TN-networks (switchable grounding test for IT-network - Norway mode)
• Current sensor: Three-phase
• Temperature sensors: regulation of the charging current in case of overtemperature
• IP65: Protection against dirt and water, suitable for permanent outdoor use
• go-e grid operator API: For authorized access by the grid operator to the go-e Charger for grid-friendly power regulation
• Modbus TCP: Among others, for grid-friendly power regulation by the grid operator
App and connectivity:
• Local (WLAN hotspot) or global*** (WLAN) control and monitoring
• Adjustment/verification of charging (voltage, current, power, energy)
• Adjustment of current level in 1-ampere steps
• Start/stop function
• Management of RFID chips/cards (up to 10 users per charger) / Access management (RFID/app)
• Charging timer
• Power meter (total kWh and total amount per RFID chip)
• kWh limit mode / Eco mode*** / Next trip mode***
• Push notifications***
• Cable unlocking functions
• Flexible electricity tariffs with intelligent charging management***/****
• Static load management***
• Photovoltaic integration via go-e Controller***
• OCPP 1.6***
• LED customization
• Management of charging levels via push button on the charging station
• Upgradable for future features (Smart Home, etc.)***
• Automatic unlocking of the charging cable in case of power failure
• 1-phase/3-phase switching via app - even during charging
• Synchronization of charging processes with the cloud and display of past charging processes***
• Documented public API interfaces: HTTP, MQTT, Modbus TCP
**Please note our information regarding country-specific registration and/or approval requirements with the grid operator.
***Internet connection of the charger required
****Contract with an electricity provider required, whose flexible electricity tariff is integrated in the go-e app. Several hundred tariffs are stored. The number of tariffs is constantly expanding.
The go-e Controller ensures that surplus power from a PV system is used to charge electric vehicles. This allows you to maximize your investment in a PV system by increasing your self-consumption. Using dynamic load management, the go-e Controller prevents overloading of the house connection by automatically reducing the charging power for electric cars and plug-in hybrids connected to go-e Chargers in case of detected load peaks and increasing it again as soon as possible.
The go-e Controller is compatible with all go-e Chargers (Gemini and HOME series) and all types of PV inverters* as well as AC battery storage systems.
With the go-e Controller, you monitor the energy flows of buildings. As a result, depending on the sun's position and the current power demand in a building, charging processes of electric vehicles in conjunction with go-e Chargers can be controlled even more intelligently. However, you can also simply use the controller to monitor consumers. For example, you keep an eye on the energy flows of a heat pump, air conditioning system, or sauna. Both single-phase and three-phase operation of the controller are possible. In three-phase power grids
, you can monitor 3 additional devices (e.g., PV inverters, AC battery storage, and heat pumps), and in single-phase power grids, you can monitor 5 additional devices.
Self-Consumption Optimization: Efficiently Use Surplus PV Power
With the go-e Controller, you charge surplus solar energy into the batteries of electric vehicles via one or more go-e Chargers. If your PV panels generate more energy than is required to operate your household appliances, you increase your self-consumption and save money with green energy. For the PV surplus charging and dynamic load management functions, no measurement of PV production is required. However, direct measurement at the AC connection of the inverter can also display self-consumption correctly. There is no need for direct communication with the PV system. Battery storage systems can also be considered as long as they can be measured at the AC connection (for hybrid inverters with DC battery connection, direct measurement of battery power is not possible). You have the choice of charging exclusively with PV surplus power or also with grid power.
Automatic Phase Switching**
If your PV system generates at least 1.4 kW of surplus energy, the go-e Controller transmits this information to the go-e Charger, and it takes care of the actual charging process with PV surplus power. Depending on the available power, the controller automatically switches between single-phase and three-phase charging. This way, even with low PV surplus production, you achieve high self-consumption. As soon as your PV system produces enough surplus, the controller switches to three-phase charging.
Dynamic Load Management for Protection Against Power Outages & Peak Shaving
To prevent power outages when charging electric vehicles, you need a load management system. The go-e Charger already has static load management, which allows you to consider the maximum available power of your building when charging multiple electric vehicles. However, you would have to plan for a buffer, as other power consumers are running in the building. Therefore, the go-e Controller allows dynamic load management. If necessary due to many simultaneous power consumers, the charging power of the go-e Chargers connected to the controller is automatically adjusted. As a result, your household appliances and charging stations do not consume more power at once than your house connection can handle. And all of this happens automatically.
Convenient Control from the Couch
Set your preferences for generating and consuming solar energy directly from the couch using the app. Or use the go-e app to access and customize all controller settings to your needs. Whether dynamic load management or power consumption in your building, you keep everything in view. Once the controller is connected via WLAN or LAN, charging your electric vehicle becomes easier, safer, more cost-effective, and more sustainable.
Advanced Features for Experts and Integrators
Do you have programming skills? Gain even more control when charging an electric vehicle. The controller features additional interfaces such as local HTTP API, Modbus TCP, and MQTT. With the optional cloud integration, the controller's functions can be further optimized.
Manufacturer's warranty: 24 months
Country of origin: Austria
Included in the package:
• 1 x go-e Controller with connection terminal (Made in Austria)
• 6 x Foldable current transformers, 100 A (with jack plug)
• 6 x 90-degree jack plugs (can be optionally connected)
• 1 x WLAN antenna, self-adhesive (can be optionally connected)
• 1 x Ethernet flat cable 2 m (can be optionally connected)
• 1 x Data card with serial number and password for WLAN access point
• 1 x Quick guide
• Dimensions (W x H x D): approximately 72 x 90 (without plug) x 61 mm (4 division units)
• Weight: 193 g
• Voltage measurement: 4 inputs?Three-phase (L1, L2, L3 and N)
?Single-phase (L1 and N)
• Rated voltage: 3 x 230 V (single-phase) / 400 V (three-phase)
• Rated frequency: 50 Hz
• Display: Color display
• Compatibility:?go-eCharger Home Series
?go-e Charger Gemini Series
?All PV inverters*
?All AC battery storage systems
For the ideal installation, an electrical distribution board is recommended. If this doesn't have enough space, it's also possible to install the go-e Controller in a new surface-mounted or flush-mounted distribution board next to it and route the connection cables for voltage measurement and current transformers there.
• L1 - PE, L2 - PE, L3 - PE: Nominal = 230 V, Max = 277 V
• L1 - N: Min = 100 V, Nominal = 230 V, Max = 277 V
• L1 - L2, L1- L3, L2 - L3: Nominal = 400 V
Inputs for current measurement:
• Maximum measurable current: Sinus = 100 A, Peak = 144 A
• Maximum permanent current (thermally limited): RMS = 140 A
• Ethernet 802.3: 10M / 100M, Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex DHCP or static IP address
• WLAN Station 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz: Supported encryption: open / WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA3 Up to 10 configurations can be stored DHCP or static IP address
• WLAN Access Point: For local connection with the app or API Channel freely adjustable from 1 - 13 SSID and password adjustable, deactivatable
*PV optimization is also possible without direct measurement of production by the inverter. Self-production can be measured and visualized via a sensor for AC inverters only.
**Only available for HOME Series V3 and Gemini Series.
|Shipping weight:||3.88 Kg|
|Product weight:||2.01 Kg|