The go-e Charger Gemini 11 kW is an intelligent wallbox for charging electric cars at home and business locations (without charging current reimbursement). Immediately after installation, the device is ready for the first charging process (Plug&Play).
The charging station comes with a 1.8-meter-long connecting cable for a fixed connection to a power distribution box. Unlike the go-e Charger Gemini flex, the Charger does not have a plug and is not mobile. This is the smart solution for those who need a smart home charging station for permanent wall installation.
In addition to extensive safety features such as DC fault protection (FI protection module), phase detection, and grounding measurement, the charging station is equipped with features like RFID for access control (activation via the app as needed) and hotspot/WLAN. PV integration through the API interface, load management, and flexible electricity tariffs*** are also part of the feature set. The free go-e Charger App allows for changing convenience and basic settings, allowing the device to be tailored to personal charging behavior and promoting sustainable charging.
Manufacturer's warranty: 36 months (go-e Charger), 24 months (go-e Controller)
Country of origin: Austria
• 11 kW charging station (Made in Austria) with 1.8-meter connecting cable for permanent installation
• Wall bracket including screws and dowels
• Optionally mountable anti-theft protection (U-piece)
• A reset card
• An RFID chip (pre-learned)
• Quick guide
• Stationary wallbox/charging Station: According to EN IEC 61851-1:2019
• Dimensions: approx. 15.5 x 26 x 11 cm
• Weight: approx. 1.85 kg
• Connecting cable: 1.8 m, 5 x 2.5 mm˛ (Type H07BQ-F)
• Connection: Single or three-phase
• Rated voltage: 230/240 V (single-phase) / 400/415 V (three-phase)
• Rated frequency: 50 Hz
• Network forms: TT/TN/IT
• Standby power: 3.1 W (dark LEDs) to 5.2 W (bright LEDs)
• RFID: 13.56 MHz
• WLAN: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz / Frequency band 2412-2472MHz
Permissible environmental conditions:
• Installation location: Indoor and outdoor
• Operating temperature: -25 °C to +40 °C
• Storage temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
• Average temperature in 24 hours: Maximum 35 °C
• Altitude: Maximum 2,000 m above sea level
• Relative humidity: Maximum 95% (non-condensing)
• Impact resistance: IK08
• Maximum charging power: 11 kW (16 A three-phase)
• Ampere and status display: Readable via LED ring and app
• Adjusting the charging power: via push button and app
• Charging power adjustable depending on the number of phases of the vehicle's onboard charger, between 1.4 kW and 11 kW (adjustable in 1 ampere steps between 6 A and 16 A): ? Single-phase charging car: 1.4 kW to 3.7 kW (country-specific restrictions apply)
? Two-phase charging car: 2.8 kW to 7.4 kW (Two-phase connection of the charger is not possible)
? Three-phase charging car: 4.2 kW to 11 kW (go-e Charger adjusts the power available at the connection)
• Type 2 socket (according to EN 62196-2) with mechanical locking (requires own Type 2 cable, available as an accessory)
• Vehicles with Type 1 can be charged with Type 2 to Type 1 adapter cable (available as an accessory)
• Integrated DC protection module with DC detection and additional AC detection (6mA DC, 20mA AC). An RCD type A must be installed on the building side and a miniature circuit breaker must be connected upstream. The local installation regulations must be observed.
• Protection class: I
• Degree of pollution: II
• Theft protection: Locking of the charging cable
• Access control: Can be activated if required. Authentication via RFID or APP possible. One learned RFID chip is already included.
• Input voltage: Phase and voltage check
• Switching functions: Checking of switching functions
• Grounding check: For TT, TN networks (switchable grounding check for IT networks - Norway mode)
• Current sensor: Three-phase • Temperature sensors: regulation of the charging current in case of overtemperature
• Grid-friendly control: Via 2 data cables for connection to a ripple control receiver
• IP65: Protection against dirt and water, suitable for permanent outdoor use
• go-e network operator API: For authorized access of the power grid operator to the go-e Charger for grid-friendly power control
• Modbus TCP: among others, for grid-friendly power control by the power grid operator
App and Connectivity:
• Local (WLAN hotspot) or global** (WLAN) control and monitoring
• Charging settings/verification (voltage, current, power, energy)
• Adjustment of current level in 1 ampere steps
• Start/stop function
• Managing RFID chips/cards (up to 10 users per charger) / Access management (RFID/app)
• Charging timer
• Power meter (total kWh and total quantity per RFID chip)
• kWh limit mode / Eco mode** / Next Trip mode**
• Push notifications**
• Cable unlocking functions
• Flexible electricity tariffs with intelligent charging management**/***
• Static load management**
• Photovoltaic integration via go-e Controller**
• OCPP 1.6**
• LED adjustment
• Charge level management via push button on the charging station
• Upgradeable for future features (Smart Home, etc.)**
• Automatic unlocking of the charging cable in the event of a power failure
• 1-/3-phase switching via app - even during charging
• Synchronization of charging processes with the cloud and display of past charging processes**
• Documented public API interfaces: HTTP, MQTT, Modbus TCP
Important note: Due to legal regulations, the go-e Charger Gemini cannot be used in the following countries: Netherlands, France, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
*Please refer to our information on country-specific registration and/or approval requirements with the power grid operator.
**Requires Internet connection of the charger
***Contract with a power provider required, whose flexible electricity tariff is integrated into the go-e App. Several hundred tariffs are available. The number of tariffs is constantly expanding.
The go-e Controller ensures that surplus power from a PV system is used to charge electric cars. This maximizes your investment in a PV system by increasing your self-consumption. Through dynamic load management, the go-e Controller prevents overloading of the grid connection by automatically reducing the charging power for electric cars and plug-in hybrids connected to go-e Chargers in case of detected load peaks, and increasing it again as soon as possible.
The go-e Controller is compatible with all go-e Chargers (Gemini and HOME series) and all types of PV inverters* as well as AC battery storage systems.
With the go-e Controller, you monitor the energy flows of buildings. As a result, depending on the position of the sun and the current electricity demand in a building, you can control charging sessions of electric cars in combination with go-e Chargers even smarter. However, you can also use the Controller simply to monitor energy consumers. This way, you keep an eye on the energy flows of the heat pump, air conditioning, or sauna, for example. A single
-phase or three-phase operation of the Controller is possible. In three-phase power grids, you can monitor 3 additional devices (e.g., PV inverters, AC battery storage, and heat pumps), and in single-phase power grids, even 5 additional devices.
Self-Consumption Optimization: Efficiently Use Surplus PV Power
With the go-e Controller, you charge surplus solar energy into the batteries of electric vehicles through one or more go-e Chargers. If your PV panels generate more energy than is required to operate your household appliances, charging increases your self-consumption and saves you money with green energy. For the functions of PV surplus charging and dynamic load management, measurement of PV production is not necessary. However, direct measurement at the AC connection of the inverter can also correctly display self-consumption. No direct communication with the PV system is required. Battery storage systems can also be considered as long as they can be measured at the AC connection (in hybrid inverters with DC battery connection, direct measurement of battery power is not possible). It's up to you whether to charge exclusively with PV surplus power or also with grid power.
Automatic Phase Switching**
If your PV system generates at least 1.4 kW of surplus energy, the go-e Controller transmits this information to the go-e Charger, and it takes care of the actual charging process with PV surplus power. Depending on the available power, the Controller automatically switches between single-phase and three-phase charging. This way, you achieve high self-consumption even with low PV surplus production. As soon as your PV system produces enough surplus, the Controller switches to three-phase charging.
Dynamic Load Management for Protection Against Power Outages & Peak Shaving
To avoid power outages, you need a load management system when charging electric cars. The go-e Charger already has static load management, allowing you to consider the maximum available power of your building when charging multiple electric cars. However, you would need to plan for a buffer as there are other power consumers in the building. Therefore, the go-e Controller enables dynamic load management. If necessary due to many simultaneously running power consumers, the charging power of go-e Chargers connected to the Controller is automatically adjusted. As a result, your household appliances and charging stations do not consume more power at once than your grid connection can handle. And all of this happens fully automatically.
Convenient Control from the Couch
Set your preferences for solar energy generation and consumption directly from the couch via the app. Alternatively, use the go-e App to access all Controller settings and customize them to your needs. Whether it's dynamic load management or power consumption in your building, you have everything in view. Once the Controller is connected via WLAN or LAN, charging your electric vehicle becomes easier, safer, more cost-effective, and more sustainable.
Advanced Functions for Experts and Integrators
Do you have programming skills? Gain even more control when charging an electric vehicle. The Controller has additional interfaces such as local HTTP API, Modbus TCP, and MQTT. With the optional cloud integration, the Controller's functions can be further optimized.
Manufacturer's warranty: 24 months
Country of origin: Austria
• 1 x go-e Controller with connection terminal (Made in Austria)
• 6 x foldable current transformers, 100 A (with jack plug)
• 6 x 90-degree jack connectors (optionally connectable)
• 1 x WLAN antenna, self-adhesive (optionally connectable)
• 1 x Ethernet flat cable 2 m (optionally connectable)
• 1 x data card with serial number and password for WLAN access point
• 1 x quick guide
• Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 72 x 90 (without plug) x 61 mm (4 divisions)
• Weight: 193 g
• Voltage measurement: 4 inputs?three-phase (L1, L2, L3, and N)
?single-phase (L1 and N)
• Rated voltage: 3 x 230 V (single-phase) / 400 V (three-phase)
• Rated frequency: 50 Hz
• Display: Color display
• Compatibility:?go-eCharger Home Series
?go-e Charger Gemini Series
?All PV inverters*
?All AC battery storage systems
As an installation location, an electrical distribution board is recommended. If this no longer offers space, it is also possible to install the go-e Controller in a new surface-mounted or flush-mounted distribution board next to it and to lay the voltage measurement cables and current transformers there.
• L1 - PE, L2 - PE, L3 - PE: Nominal = 230 V, Max = 277 V
• L1 - N: Min = 100 V, Nominal = 230 V, Max = 277 V
• L1 - L2, L1- L3, L2 - L3: Nominal = 400 V
Current measurement inputs
• maximum measurable current: Sinus = 100 A, Peak = 144 A
• maximum permanent current (thermally limited): RMS = 140 A
• Ethernet 802.3: 10M / 100M, Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex DHCP or static IP address
• WLAN station 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz: Supported encryptions: open / WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA3, up to 10 configurations can be stored DHCP or static IP address
• WLAN access point: for local connection with the app or API, channel freely adjustable from 1 - 13, SSID and password adjustable, deactivatable
*PV optimization is also possible without direct measurement of production by the inverter. Self-production can be measured and visualized via a sensor for AC inverters only.
**Only available for HOME Series V3 and Gemini Series.
|Shipping weight:||3.90 Kg|
|Product weight:||2.03 Kg|